Monday, August 8, 2011

An Etsy Treasury: Ready For Fall Time!

So, to archive and pass along my Etsy activity, I'm posting a link to my latest Etsy Treasury creation
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTEzOTc3Mjd8NTUyNzQ0ODgw/ready-for-fall-time

Summer life here in the natural state has been a bit harsh: triple-digit temperatures, dry and yet still incredibly and unbelievably humid, mosquitoes and other ugly bugs flying around like crazy!

But today the skies magically clouded up and the winds started blowing with all their strength from the East and leaves were swirled all around the yard!  I could taste it, I could feel it in my bones: the sweaters; the bright colors of mustard, plum, and rust; the rain boots; the dated yet wonderfully characteristic and cozy classrooms of my college; curling up to a good book or movie with my roommates...  I want fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment